Henry’s First Word + 5 Fun Facts About Me
Happy Monday loves! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I don’t know about y’all, but I feel like weekends just keep going by faster and faster! I am drinking extra tea today because this girl is TIRED. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week and Happy Presidents Day!
Guess what happened over the weekend?! Henry said his FIRST word. And you will never guess what it was?! His first word was…….wait for it……”Mama”. Yep, seriously…I have witnesses people, I promise 😉 My heart may have burst into a million, gazillion hearts and I am totally ok with that. Since then he just babbles “mamamamamamama” all day long. I know I am biased, but I think its the cutest thing ever.
Isn’t time crazy. I know my parents warned me about this, but when I became a mom I totally understand where they were coming from. Time just goes by so fast and keeps getting faster and faster. In learning this important life lesson, I am really going to start living in the moment and less for the moment, if that makes sense. Often, I catch myself constantly jumping from moment to the next moment, from activity to the next, and so on and so forth. My goal this year is to be more intentional and whatever is going on in that exact moment of time, to be present in enjoying IT instead of my minding drifting off to the next best thing. What is one thing you want to be more intentional in? I would love to hear! I think its awesome that we are able to grow and learn things TOGETHER!
The weekend was filled with lots of girl time, shopping, dining, friends, and family. I can’t complain, as it was some much needed R&R and catching up with loved ones! Now onto the hustle and bustle of the week, who is ready? Not me…but fake it until you make it right 😉
With so many new faces, I wanted to share 5 RANDOM facts about me. I would love to hear one random fact about you in the comments below 🙂 Ready, set, go!
1. I am a chick fila addict, when I say addict..I am serious. Like, I may need therapy 😉 It is not uncommon to have it twice in one day #noshame.
2. I HAVE to workout every single day or I feel gross/unproductive. Yes, its true, but you could’ve probably guessed that one coming from a Pure Barre owner 🙂 I will manage fitting it in my day however I can. Usually that involves waking up in the wee hours of the morning, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
3. I have to sleep with socks on. If I do not have socks on, I cannot and will not sleep. Weird right?! Oh and speaking of feet…I have webbed toes on both of my feet. My parents used to tell me I have built in flippers…jokes right? But it did make me feel better about my silly toes when someone asked and I could crack a joke. When in doubt, laugh it out!
4. Until a year or two ago, I did not own anything neutral colored aka white, black, gray, etc. I absolutely hated anything “classic/plain”. I had to go borrow from friends if I needed anything simple for a function/event. I am known for a wardrobe filled with lots of color and patterns. They say your fashion + style describes your personality and it could not be more accurate. My personality is fun and bubbly and thats exactly the vibe of each one of my outfits. However, I have learned to appreciate the neutral look and will occasionally whip it out. I like to keep you guessing 🙂
5. My husband, for the most part, takes all of my pictures! It has been so fun getting into photography and teaching him the ropes too!